If you are having trouble with your password, it may be because:
- Your application is still pending. Please call or email MINES Provider Relations to check status
- You tried to sign-in using an incorrect email address. Please call or email MINES Provider Relations to confirm email on file.
- You tried using an incorrect password. Please call or email MINES Provider Relations to reset your password.
For "Per Incident EAP Contracts", you are able to request additional authorizations. In order for additional sessions to be authorized, you must submit a “request for an additional authorization” (which replaces our treatment plan) outlining the new issue that has arisen and how it is separate and distinct from the previous issue. To request additional authorizations please:
- Login to the provider portal using your username and password.
- Go to the authorization of the person that is requesting additional sessions.
- Click on the “Request New Authorization” button. **Please note that you will need to fill out the ICD- 10 code on the original authorization in order to request additional sessions** Please click here for further detail around requesting additional sessions.
- Fill in the information on the screen and select "Submit."
After we receive your request on the Provider Portal, MINES Case Management will review the document and authorize or deny sessions as appropriate.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please send us an email MINES Provider Relations and we will be happy to help.